Introducing WEFC’s Online Community
In this age of instant everything, we are surrounded by multiple ways to communicate - texting, Twitter, Facebook, and the list goes on. We want to make it easier for us, as a church community, to communicate with one another. Introducing REALM, a tool to do just that!
What is REALM?
REALM is our new church database. Being web-based, it offers new opportunities to help the church body connect with one another and keep up with what’s going on at WEFC. It also helps the office staff with the daily operations of the church.
How does REALM benefit me?
Once you have registered for REALM, you will be able to:
- Access and update personal information in your unique profile. For example, if you move, or change your phone number, you can easily update that information yourself, any time of day.
- Manage the information you want others to see in the online directory. REALM has customizable privacy settings.
- Connect with your Community Group during the week. REALM is great for quick updates such as sharing prayer requests or praises.
- RSVP for church events.
- Pay for church events such as VBS and Retreats (date TBD)
- Upload event pictures for viewing by groups to which you belong.
- Upload personal and family pictures for your online profile.
- View your giving information (date TBD). This is something that only you will be able to see through your profile.
- Stay connected from wherever you go by downloading the free app “Connect-Our Church Community” app for iPhone and Android (optional).
What are the next steps?
We plan to make REALM available to everyone in early October. At that time, those with email addresses will receive an invitation from the REALM system to create a login ID. More information regarding the process will be provided as we get closer to October. If you would like to join REALM sooner (before October) please contact the church office and we’ll get you started.